Your Heating System Will Operate More Efficiently with Air Duct Work
Repair, Installation, and Maintenance of Air Ducts
You should have your HVAC duct work inspected and repaired regularly. Leaky duct work can waste 10-30% of your home’s heating and/or air conditioning costs. Your furnace or air conditioner will perform better and last longer with proper duct work and vent piping care. The condition of your duct work system contributes to your energy costs and personal health and comfort levels.
- If your ducts lose 20% of their air flow, efficiency decreases by half
- Inefficient duct work reduces heating and/or AC system efficiency due to the system running longer and more often
- Fresh air intakes create healthier indoor air
- Duct work separations and small cracks leak heat and allow moisture to corrode ducts
Heating air duct repair, installation and replacement
- Additional runs for home remodels
- Repair of leaky duct work
Vent piping repair, replacement and installation
- Gas and oil water heater vent piping
- Gas and oil furnace vent piping
- Gas and oil boiler vent piping
FAST same day service, upfront pricing and clean, courteous technicians. Heating problems? Lose the wait! Why wait all day for service? Schedule an appointment that’s convenient for you. We’ll show up on time, listen to your needs, diagnose your situation, make recommendations and prepare pricing by the job, not by the hour, so there are no surprises. Our technicians will take great care of your home. They wear shoe covers, put down drop cloths, are trained to perform the work you need and will thoroughly clean up the work area. We follow up with a phone call to be sure you are satisfied. We stand by everything we do.
Our home heating contractor services are 100% GUARANTEED. We back all our work with a written guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, we will come back and fix the job for FREE.
Heritage offers plumbing, heating, cooling, and electric repair, installation, and maintenance. We service residents in NH, including Manchester, Concord, Nashua, Salem, Derry, and Portsmouth. We also serve homeowners in northern Massachusetts including Chelmsford, Wakefield, Westford, Winchester, and Woburn. If you are ready to schedule an appointment, please call 1-800-977-4737 or click here to schedule online. Problem solved!