Heating repair, service and installation for your home.
Heritage’s residential heating services have kept New Hampshire area homes warm and comfortable for over 25 years. We’re recognized as a leader in the NH residential home heating market and we’re ready to solve your heating problems today!
Whether heating your home with a boiler, furnace or hybrid (furnace/heat pump system), we can keep you and your family warm and toasty all winter. Our technicians are prompt, clean, thorough, and respect your home and family.
Heritage’s Heating Services:
- Heating Air Duct Repair And Installation: Extend the life of your heating system and increase comfort with proper heating air duct work and HVAC inspections.
- Whole House Humidifiers: Say goodbye to dry, uncomfortable indoor air with the installation of a whole house humidifier.
- Indoor Air Quality: Breathe healthier, cleaner, fresher air with our indoor air quality products.
- Heating Repair and Service: We fix all home heating problems — whether it’s a boiler, heat pump, or furnace. Heritage is NH’s leader in heating service and repair on all makes and models.
- Heating Installation and Replacement: We’re home heating and air conditioning experts. Get a FREE in-home analysis and estimate for the best high-efficiency system for your home.
- High-Efficiency Boilers: We have been repairing, replacing and installing boilers for over 25 years. We specialize in high-efficiency gas and oil boilers.
- Furnaces: We’re licensed, certified home heating furnace repair, replacement, and service specialists for forced hot air, gas, electric, hybrid, and radiant systems.
- Energy Saving Thermostats and Controls: Control energy costs and your home’s heating system with smart home thermostats.
- Heating Maintenance Value Plan (MVP): Our annual system maintenance prevents costly breakdowns of your home’s heating system saving you money.
Why wait ALL DAY for service?
Lose the wait!
We show up ON TIME and on YOUR SCHEDULE!
- Extended service hours
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
Every homeowner wants to feel comfortable when they have someone enter their home – especially an unknown service repair person. Every Heritage technician goes through an extensive prescreening process.
- Criminal background checked
- Thorough profile testing and review
100% Satisfaction at Heritage – we stand by our workmanship and the materials we use, and our goal is 100% customer satisfaction.
It is personally important to us that you are completely satisfied and can feel confident in recommending our services. Anything less is a failing grade. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please contact:
Craig Chartier, Owner
(603) 647-4881 ext. 115
Steve Chartier, Owner
(603) 647-4881 ext. 129